Something very strange is going on in E.A.R.L.’s Warehouse. E.A.R.L. awakens to find that the warehouse facility he works in has been abandoned. He needs your help to find an administrator and rid the warehouse facility of whatever sinister forces may have invaded.
As E.A.R.L., Move boxes to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles, and then make sure the boxes are shipped out in order to unlock the way forward.
Avoid robot-killing hazards like water, plasma beams, and electricity. Fire cannonballs to alter the layout of the level, allowing you to advance.
This puzzle game offers 36 levels plus 3 bonus levels, starting with simple levels to familiarize you with the puzzle mechanics, and advancing to complex levels requiring you to combine what you have learned in creative ways.
- Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
- Unity Web Player 4.x
- A relatively recent PCI-Express graphics card (less than 5 years old) capable of programmable shader support.
- 3.0Mbps internet download speed or better recommended for faster load times.
- Approx. Download Size: 9.5 MB (+Unity Web Player version 4.x, if not already installed)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- Sound card
- Contains fantasy violence.
- Version 18.104.22.168 – September 14, 2013
- Added new chapter “The Depot” with new story and 13 new levels.
- Allow boxes to be picked up and placed via keyboard.
- Improved camera movement.
- Various other minor fixes and changes.
- Version 0.2.2.31 – February 16, 2013
- Redesigned “Gremlin” level to be a more intuitive training puzzle for gremlin game mechanics.
- Improved interaction of Gremlin with magnetic boxes/tiles:
- Gremlin will now visually struggle against the pull of the magnet.
- Gremlin will now be attracted to magnetic boxes held by the player.
- Version 0.2.1.30 – February 13, 2013
- Fixed bug where unintended magnetic tiles under the steps were attracting the gremlin on the “Glass House” level, making him inaccessible.
- Version 0.2.1.29 – February 2, 2013
- Fix issue with Kongregate Stats not working. Visit level select screen to get credit for all accomplishments so far.
- Fix issue with Sound volume panel on title screen displaying garbage instead of a bar for current volume level.
- Version 0.2.1.28 – February 2, 2013
- Initial Release.