Defend your planet from endless assaults of drones, bombers, fighters, abductors, and such ilk. You have three different colors of lasers, which you must match to the color of the enemy. Your game ends if you run out of ships to defend your planet with or if the population of your planet is eliminated.
- Old school vector-eseque sprite graphics
- Special waves devoted to a single enemy class or type
- Power-ups and Restorative Items
- Waves get progressively more difficult – new enemy types, faster enemies, more enemies
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (XP/7 recommended) or Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer
- Unity Web Player 4.x
- A relatively recent graphics card (less than 5 years old) capable of programmable shader support. PCI-Express graphics card recommended. Works on my oldest box which has ATI X300 graphics.
- 3.0Mbps internet download speed or better recommended for faster load times
- Approx. Download Size: 2.4 MB (+Unity Web Player version 4.x, if not already installed)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
- Sound card
- Gamepad/joystick supported
- Contains fantasy violence.
- Version 188.8.131.52 – March 3, 2012
- Add volume controls
- Remove obsolete high-score service
- Add streaming loading
- Version 184.108.40.206 – November 4, 2011
- Upgrade Unity libraries
- Version 220.127.116.11 – December 4, 2010
- Initial release