Experience the joy of pachinko, a vertical pinball game of Japanese origin. The object is to launch the balls so that they land in one of several jackpot pockets, which rewards further balls.
Vintage Pachinko is a fun simulation of a typical pachinko machine design that was popular in the 1950s thru 1970s. Many will recognize this style of pachinko machine, as it was a very popular import in the United States for some time.
Plays just like the real thing! Where practical, actual measurements and weights were used to build the playfield of this game. The result is a stunningly realistic physics simulation of a pachinko machine.
Comes with four pachinko machines, three of them unlockable via gameplay.
Mobile upgrades to the classic design include a mechanical ball count display, tendon-preserving auto launcher lever, and jackpot graphical and sound effects.
- Approximate Download Size: 17 MB
- Android Device running Android version 2.3.3 or better (Gingerbread)
- ARMv7-compatible CPU @ 1000MHz
- Approximate Download Size: 33 MB
- iOS Device running iOS version 6.0 or better
- Makes less noise than the real thing, especially with the volume low.
- Version 220.127.116.11 – March 26, 2014
- Initial iOS release.
- Added machine “Penguin Shrine”, first in the Deus Penguin series.
- Numerous graphical UI updates.
- Version 18.104.22.168 – January 18, 2014
- Updated game engine to handle interchangeable machine cells and frames.
- Added machine “Penguin Sun God”.
- Added machine “Ocean Adventure”.
- Added ability to unlock and change machines via a menu option.
- Version 22.214.171.124 – May 11, 2013
- Added ability to mute sounds independently from device volume.
- Version 126.96.36.199 – May 6, 2013
- Initial Android release.